This project, sustainable agriculture landscape will support the development of a healthy sustainable society in Pakpak Bharat Regency based on improving agricultural production, conserving biodiversity and maintaining ecosystem services, and enhancing the livelihoods of local farmers. The project focuses in Pakpak Bharat district.
- Collects important information such as forest cover, livelihood information and household income, agricultural practices, crops productivity, wildlife, etc.
- Encourages active participation of community and other stakeholders such as in developing community conservation agreement, mapping, etc.
- Responsible for the implementation of community conservation agreement activity
- Responsible for analyzing the spatial data of the project, e.g. forest cover, cultivation land, etc.
- Involves in other forest related activities such as agroforestry, honeybees raising, etc.
- Responsible in facilitating meetings, and workshops
- Participates in developing monitoring and evaluation tools and guidelines
- A degree or equivalent experience in forestry, geography, agriculture or related fields, with 3-5 years of relevant experiences in conservation projects.
- Experience with community conservation agreement and commitment to conserving biodiversity and implementing sustainable agriculture initiatives
- Experience in effectively working with govemment, NGO, and private sectors.
- Demonstrate strong facilitation and communication skills.
- GIS skills
- Working experience and good knowledge of local contexts (Pakpak Bharat, Karo and Dairi Regencies) is preferable
If you meet and Interested to Joining Conservation International, Please send your current resume and cover letter (no more than 4 pages)to:
- Indicate the position title " Field Forestry Project Officer " in the email subject line.
- Closing date for the application is 30 June 2015
- (Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
- For more information about CI, please visit our web: www.conservation.or.id / www.conservation.org