PT Volkopi Indonesia is Volcafe’s Indonesian coffee specialist. Volkopi has been operating in Indonesia for more then 10 years. The company has grown tremendously in size and reputation and many of the world’s finest roasters are our regular clients. Volkopi operates in every step of the quality chain to ensure we deliver the best beans to our clients. We identify the coffee sources with the best potential, we partner with hundred of small growers and share best practices in growing, harveting and processing.
For our Factory in Medan, we are seeking:
1. PRODUCTION STAFF (CODE : PS)
- Support the production manager to ensure effecient running of Coffeemill, processing blending raw coffee material into expordable quality product
- Support the control on factory daily activities.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the production processes to ensure the products and services are produced efficiently, on time and within specification; Monitor processing and outturns.
- Foster a cooperative work environment;
- Work with production team to implement new or revised product, packaging and procedures;
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Support and control on day to day production activities.
- Responsible for tracking and analyzing the outturn of the factory
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor degree in Engineering
- Good knowledge on production flow and process
- Fluency in English is Must
- Minimum 1 years of experience in production process, having knowledge about coffee plant is an advantage
- Computer proficiency
2. INDUSTRIAL RELATION & ADMINISTRATION MANAGER (CODE : IR&AM)
- Assist the development of Legal and Industrial Relation policy and procedure based on the Group and company policy and best practices.
- Provides strategic and proactive support in the area of IR policy and procedure for the company.
- Develops IR programs that promotes performance, add employee relation and ensures consistency with Volkopi Indonesia’s policy.
- Coordinate socialization and implementation of HR policy and procedure in all location through local HR team, and monitor and evaluate the implementation.
- Ensure the IR administration system is complying with Company’s policy, regulation and procedure.
- Represent the management in employee and labor relations.
- Prepare and report the BPJS & Jamsostek data.
- Payroll processes and reporting.
- Candidate must possess from bachelor degree majoring in Law
- Good knowledge on administration and payroll process
- Fluency in English is Must
- Minimum 5 – 10 years of experience
- Computer proficiency (especially MS Excel and MS Word)
- Willing to be based in Medan
All applications will be treated confidential; candidates can apply until Februari 20th 2015 by sending a non-returnable resume, photograph and contact number to the following e mail:
E mail address:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.comNote:
- Deadline Recevied Application Letter Februari 20th 2015
- For more information of Volcafe, please visit us at www.edfman.com.