Emerio began its journey 16 years ago and many of those who took those small steps with Emerio are still marching ahead with us, learning and growing with the company. What is waiting for you at Emerio is for REAL. Both for our clients and for career seekers who we call EMERIANs we are a Reliable group of professionals, who work Efficiently and Effectively, are easy to work with and Adaptable to situations that result in a Win-Win and truly believe in Long-term relationships.
As an Emerian, you will find an environment where you will be challenged and where you will exult in your success. We provide an environment wherein each individual constantly learns and evolves from being "Normal" to becoming "Extraordinary".
If you really believe in yourself, you may be the one we are looking for to be a part of Emerio's journey towards becoming the number one IT Services Organization in South East Asia. Plenty of opportunities are in store for you to take challenges and grow professionally with Emerio.
EMERIO is Seeking to hire highly Motivated & qualified candidates for the position of
If you meet following requirements, we Invite you to join with us:
- Fresh Graduate from reputable University with a degree of Information Technology / Computer Scien Technical Background with minimum GPA 3.00
- Under 25 years Old
- Has good Conceptual Knowladge in Relation Database management System (RDMS)
- Has good programming language skills, such as (Java / database / C3 / .Net)
- Has drive, ambition, determination and good Interpersonal skill
- Good English communication skill both in written and verbal is essential
- The Candidate should be willing to have employment bond with he company
If you consider yourself as a strong and convincing personality with total dedication to quality and custom satisfaction, you are welcome to be part of Emerio Family. Please kindly send your Comprehensive resume with code subject "IT CONSULTANT TRAINEE 2014" before December 31th 2014 to:
Please read the Requirements because Only Short Listed Candidates will be Notified.
Closing Date December 31th 2014